[AW]  from heaven, they weep.

Arios

4 y/o large Non-conforming Y
Worry did etch the female's features as the man appeared to be hurting himself, letting his paw bang against the front part of his head Arios was tempted to reach out to stop the contact. Though it appeared she wouldn't have to as the male stopped, turning to glare in her direction, though she surprised herself by not flinching, instead, she felt herself lean forward a little to wipe the tears from him cheeks, even if they did blend well with the rain, some things didn't escape a watchful eye. 

"U-Uh, yes, p-please, come in! It's cold outside anyway, much warmer in here."

Arios shared his smile, nodding she whispered a small thank you before turning back to the younger male, hoping that he would follow them she gestured for him to come with, letting her paw stretch out towards him and bring back to her chest as she turned to walk next to the brute she'd now be spending her night with, letting her tail follow suit with the swaying of his. Though as they found their shelter once more she shook her pelt free of rain, closing her eyes she let her light dance around each fur, drying them until they were back to their perfect silken curls. And as her eyes opened again she found the face of the man still clad in dampness. 

"Im sorry but, I didn't catch your name." She murmured, though she cleared her throat a moment before adding in. "Names." Looking back to the younger male that had joined them, finding her seat she let her tail curl gently around her paws, waiting in interest she thought she'd introduce herself. "My name is Arios." She said softly, letting her smile delicately pull the corners of her lips, "Y'can call me Ari if you like." She mumbled, a yawn coming across her as she awaited the words of her new companions. 
"Speaking"

Art by redemptari @ DA. Table by Centience

Ignis

0.10 y/o small Male
Pele, Female Vulturine Parrot
Ignis shrank a bit as he saw the larger wolf glare at the ethereal woman. Had he been wrong about them being companions? He wondered worriedly, but not a moment later there seemed to be a smile on the male’s face though he looked… off to Ignis, but all the same the larger male invited them in. He saw the woman lean forward and touch the male. He saw the smile on the man’s face, the way his tail wagged. He was happy. The man’s smile seemed to be contagious because the woman began to smile too. For a moment the boy felt warm for another reason unrelated to the fires within his body. He looked down at his paws, shuffling them anxiously, suddenly worried that he was witness to something he shouldn’t have seen. As if he was an outsider. 

Nothing new. A bitter, angry part of him sneered. 

The thought was quickly shoved down into the pit where Ignis was finding himself frequently storing the more negative thoughts of his as he saw the woman’s head turn towards him again. He followed after the two had entered the den, shaking his own fur free of the water droplets. He settled down in a spot that was not too close to the entrance, but not too close to the others, watching quietly in awe as the light around Arios seemed to sort out her fur into neat curls. Ignis felt the gentle beat of wings at his shoulder as Pele removed herself from his back, settling at a place near his paws. He simply sat on his haunches, not necessarily comfortable enough to lay down completely. His claws set off an orange glow on the ground as he sat.

The young boy’s ears pricked towards the woman as she politely asked their names after which she gave her own. Arios. What a pretty name...

“I… Ignis. My name is Ignis,” he mumbled. “Y-You can call me w… whatever you like.” He felt his familiar peck incessantly at his paws and looked down at her. She looked slightly indignant and a soft chuckle came from the young boy’s chest. “This is Pele,” he said fondly, seeming to smile a bit for the first time that night. 

@Arios @Vorona.
"Ignis speaking,"

Table by Centience. Art @ Lunicea

Vorona.

6 y/o xlarge Male
Krasota, Female Australian Crow Hybrid
[Image: dciuesh-4df47b16-7f5c-409e-b368-3ab12739...Zt1O0xOz_k]
S-She, what was she doing? She was approaching him in ways he couldn't comprehend, and with her did she bring that, that little male with her too! This was all so overwhelming for him -- the smells, the sights, the rain -- and at the same time he wished for it to continue. He wanted to be overwhelmed if he was surrounded by company, even if they weren't all too keen on being in his own. They remained at his side, maybe a bit hesitant, but they were here regardless and the thumping in his feathered tail only grew louder. "My name is V--," He thought he'd been ready for company, a small gathering of sorts, but ha ha ha, no. The lady was moving in closer, his eyes growing large as he felt the need to snarl building up in his chest. He was going to do it, he was going to end this meeting before it even began, but... Then she touched him. 

The male let out a yelp, ears falling to his head as he gazed out at them in fear. He found himself standing, fur billowing forth as he made himself look larger, scooting further back into his home. "I-I-I don't understand, why did you do that? I didn't say you could do that, t-that wasn't very nice, I-I who, w-why... What do you want from me?" Did she want to fuck him? Was that what this was about? He'd met his fair share of women and men trying to slither into his bed, but not like this. He couldn't comprehend what was going on, and so he lifted his paw to his cheek and then to his shaking vision before the fear subsided. She didn't want to fuck him. No. But then what did she want? "I... I'm sorry... My name is Vorona." He sat down, keeping his distance, eyes landing on the child before turning in shame. To be a child and act like it was one thing, but to be a man and act like a suckling pup? Inexcusable. @Ignis @Arios

voro is russian, hover words for their translation. | krasota speaking. | vorona speaking.

Arios

4 y/o large Non-conforming Y
Arios smiled as Ignis introduced himself and his bird Pele. Enjoying the sight of the young man's smile, even if the bird seemed to eye them warily still. "Well it's very nice to meet you both." She murmured, though the mood would shift as she turned to Vorona, the look in his eye caused her fur to stand on end.

"I-I-I don't understand, why did you do that? I didn't say you could do that, t-that wasn't very nice, I-I who, w-why... What do you want from me?"

"I-" Arios's voice died on her tongue, he seemed to be struggling over his own mind, Arios's first instinct was to place one delicate limb in front of Ignis's form. If anything she could protect the smallest of the three, though it would seem it wouldn't be needed as the man before them calmed down. Seeming to regain himself and apologize for his actions. 

"I... I'm sorry... My name is Vorona."

A soft sigh came from Arios's pale lips, turning to the pup for a moment she offered a small smile and raised to be eye level with Vorona, or as much as she could with their height difference. "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have touched you if you weren't comfortable with it. My family has always been very affectionate... Bad habit I suppose." She murmured, ears flitting downwards slightly as a frown tugged at the ends of her smile. Tail giving a soft wave before hanging limply against her legs, laying down once more she offered the spot between herself and the wall to Ignis, figuring the young boy would be more comfortable being next to her than the man given the outburst. Though Arios could tell there was something past surface level that had caused it, feeling ashamed to have triggered it in the first place. 

"We should um, get a bit of sleep yes?" She asked, forcing a small smile amongst her features as her pelt began to dim, both with the woman's mood and her exhausted state. 

"Speaking"

Art by redemptari @ DA. Table by Centience

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.