[P]  Meetings Much Needed

Dhara

7 y/o xlarge Male
Rhea, Female Gray fox
" it was always me and you; "

Dhara took in a long breath as he walked at Elle's side, unable to keep from letting his shoulder brush against her neck or lean down to feel the gentle rub of her antlers on his chin. It had been to long, to long since he'd had her close, to long since she held him at night or scratched just the right spot on his back where his vegetation met his skin. He even missed Atarah's soft buzzing, tugging at his ears if he didn't say the right thing. He knew that Rhea for one would be delighted at the return of her friend. More than anything he was happy to have her smile returned to him, someone to wake up to in the morning, close his eyes and wish to sleep again just to bask in the comfort and warmth of another pressed against him. Her soft snores that came in her deepest sleep, the little twitch of her nose while she dreamt. He missed it all, and now, it was returned to him in a blessing of the gods, she was a blessing. His cheeks grew hot at this thought and he sent a stream across he and Rhea's link that he would be home soon. 

"I um, I've been working on her English. It's not great but, it's better." He murmured, unable to keep his eyes off of her as the walked, save for the few times his antlers snagged on branches. Unable to focus on parting the trees as he usually did, though he guessed that his companion was to blame for that. He hummed as they walked, the path that was once dryer and crackled blooming a saturated green, responding eagerly to Dhara's happy tone. It had been so long since the leaves swayed to that of a joyous song. For the canary had no reason to sing without his love present. 

"You look beautiful déesse de la terre" He said softly, voice almost singsong as a blueberry grew on the small shrubbery wrapped round his antlers. "I-....don't know why I sa- no, your beautiful, thats why." He mumbled, almost to himself though loud enough for her to hear, it was true that he resorted to, talking to himself. In her absence. Just as a way to fill the silence. 
"Elle speaking" | "Atarah speaking"

"Dhara speaking" | "Rhea speaking"

Table by Centience. Art by starry--knight @ DA

Eileithyia

6 y/o medium Female
Atarah, Female Hummingbird

It was the first time they'd been apart for any extended amount of time, and she couldn't even begin to describe how happy she was to be back. But she settled for enjoying the peaceful stroll back home, letting her teal eyes take in their surroundings, her eyes gracing fondly over the trees she had come to know not just as the familiarity in landscape but also as individuals. Allowing her shoulder and hip to brush against their bark as they walked, as if to say hello to her old friends, an audit would flicker to catch Dhara's words. "I um, I've been working on her English. It's not great but, it's better." she smiled a bit, remembering the day she'd stumbled upon Isara outside of their den, and how surprised they'd both been. She could hear of course Dhara's uncertainty in his tone, it was the reason Elle had fled in the first place, leaving the topic still somewhat touchy. Teal eyes shifted over to him, finding his emerald eyes already upon her she smiled softly "Yeah?" she would muse gently, not really knowing what else to say on the topic, letting her voice fall quiet so she could listen to Dhara's humming and watch the world come to life around them.

"You look beautiful déesse de la terre" she smiled, "Do you prefer that over Elle," she inquired gently, her voice hinting in playfulness. She was quite fond of the name herself."I-....don't know why I sa- no, your beautiful, that's why." his voice, just loud enough for her to catch as he murmured the words more inwardly than anything else, she chuckled softly about to respond to him until they came upon their den site, the woman would pause taking in the sight of...home. "Home sweet home..." she mused, gently allowing her shoulder to brush against him as she padded forward, drawing herself to their den just so she could look inside and reacquaint herself, she drew her head back out of the den, content in finding that everything was how she'd left it. Teal eyes scanning the terrain...the empty terrain, her gaze flickered back up to Dhara, audits drawing back slightly "Where'd she go?" of course she didn't think much of it just then. 

Dhara

7 y/o xlarge Male
Rhea, Female Gray fox
" it was always me and you; "

"Do you prefer that over Elle,"

A small laugh touched the man's lips. Shaking his head a little he thought for a moment before answering honestly. "Well, there's no beating the original, but.. it does explain who you are. More than a name could unless you know them first." He murmured, bumping her hip with the bend of his hind leg as they continued their walk, each occasional brush sent a spindle of nerves to his cheeks and chest. A mix of relief that she was okay and back with him, and a bashful boyish feeling of being reunited with a woman he loved. And she loved him back... what an amazing feeling. 

"Home sweet home..."

"Yeah." He murmured, a deep sigh coming from his nose as he followed her gaze to their den. Wishing they'd gotten to walk together alone for just a little while longer. Though his mood lightened once more as she brushed against his shoulder and peeked inside the den to see what he'd done with the place, and the truth was, not a lot. He didn't dare move around any of their belongings, not that he ever could without Elle's voice over his should instructing him what went where. 

"Where'd she go?"

"Where did she...what?" His brows furrowed together as he came forward and peeking inside the den, gaze casting across the area outside for any sign of the crystal carrying pup. "She must have...wondered off. Since she was old enough I never really was too strict on if she had to stay... It's not like I'm her father." He murmured, though there was a deep concern in his voice, emeralds tainted in a bit of panic. 

"Dhara speaking" | "Rhea speaking"

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.