[AW]  from heaven, they weep.

Ignis

0.10 y/o small Male
Pele, Female Vulturine Parrot
Ignis shrank a bit as he saw the larger wolf glare at the ethereal woman. Had he been wrong about them being companions? He wondered worriedly, but not a moment later there seemed to be a smile on the male’s face though he looked… off to Ignis, but all the same the larger male invited them in. He saw the woman lean forward and touch the male. He saw the smile on the man’s face, the way his tail wagged. He was happy. The man’s smile seemed to be contagious because the woman began to smile too. For a moment the boy felt warm for another reason unrelated to the fires within his body. He looked down at his paws, shuffling them anxiously, suddenly worried that he was witness to something he shouldn’t have seen. As if he was an outsider. 

Nothing new. A bitter, angry part of him sneered. 

The thought was quickly shoved down into the pit where Ignis was finding himself frequently storing the more negative thoughts of his as he saw the woman’s head turn towards him again. He followed after the two had entered the den, shaking his own fur free of the water droplets. He settled down in a spot that was not too close to the entrance, but not too close to the others, watching quietly in awe as the light around Arios seemed to sort out her fur into neat curls. Ignis felt the gentle beat of wings at his shoulder as Pele removed herself from his back, settling at a place near his paws. He simply sat on his haunches, not necessarily comfortable enough to lay down completely. His claws set off an orange glow on the ground as he sat.

The young boy’s ears pricked towards the woman as she politely asked their names after which she gave her own. Arios. What a pretty name...

“I… Ignis. My name is Ignis,” he mumbled. “Y-You can call me w… whatever you like.” He felt his familiar peck incessantly at his paws and looked down at her. She looked slightly indignant and a soft chuckle came from the young boy’s chest. “This is Pele,” he said fondly, seeming to smile a bit for the first time that night. 

@Arios @Vorona.
"Ignis speaking,"

Table by Centience. Art @ Lunicea

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.