Solanacaea
a fantasy wolf roleplay
Hello There, Guest! or Register
Fall, Year 1

Season changes: Dec, 21st
Forecast: Nidria has been swept into the full force of fall; leaves scatter the forest floors.
News & Updates
We appreciate all you do, if you'd like to donate to help make the site even prettier we'd appreciate it!
Donate! (click!)

November 9th • The God of the fire affinity, Maui the Fox, has appeared on the border of Lake Saari! Because this is not in coven lands, anyone may join to greet him.

October 23rd • New regulations for Mundane have been added via your vote! Please take a look in the affinities section of the guidebook to see the updates

October 13th • The moon is full! Use this time wisely!

Sept 23 • Fall has started!

Sept 21 • The harvest festivel Lurid has begun here!

Aug 31 • We are almost there!! Once the site officially launches lots will be happening including our first SWP, so please take this time to get your bearings!

July 25 • Solanacaea is officially in a soft open!! Keep in mind this means some minor things may be unfinished or buggy so please be patient! Thank you <3

Moon Phase
Coven Name
♂ ## ♀ ##
Coven Longer Name
♂ ## ♀ ##
Coven Super Long Name
♂ ## ♀ ##
CHARACTER
of the month
of the month
THREAD
of the month

[P] Dark Night, Clear the Air

Isias
Wolf belongs to the Kyriu Coven
Gender Female
Age 5
Body xlarge
Ancestry Native
Familiar • Faramond - Male - Bat

Posts 41
Log Link

© SellyMoony

She frowned in her sleep. Her dreams restless as she made herself wake up. She took in a few rapid breaths before remembering where she was. It was still dark outside the den as she looked around. Bright blue orbs spotted her familiar curled up with Era around him and a smile drifted across her face knowing he wasn't truly sleeping but he liked to pretend. Eyes continued to scan around but she didn't find the form of the one other wolf she had gotten to know. Calix, she guessed he had decided to take a walk through the territory. Then again he did that almost every night. A yawn slipped between her lips as she got up stretching her lengthy body before making her way outside the den into the cold air. 

Faramond opened an eye to see Isias get up and then exit the den and he smirked to himself. Isias let out a plume of frost from her nose as she walked through the snow. The night air refreshing from the distressed dreams she had had just moments ago. A breeze swept past the woman bringing the familiar scent of Calix towards her but she didn't want to bother him. Instead, she kept on walking. Her steps taking her further, a bit east through the trees. Not really caring where she was going, she just needed to breathe. Slender banner swept gently over the ground as she moved, somewhat showing the irritation.  

The lakeside was such a peaceful place to call home and to have others around was even better. And yet, she was restless. Used to the solitude as well. She paused in her steps, looking up to the sky briefly before she continued onward. Her legs led her towards another lake much like Lake Saari. Interesting. It was much larger than it too, once she scanned the area. "A....sister lake" she said before sitting down near a tree. Her tail curling up to her body like that of a feline as she just watched the area in silence. Kinda like what she used to do in the black forest. But the coast seemed to have endless waves. Never to know what lay beyond them. Possibly nothing, but only a fool would think that. How would you explain the outsiders venturing in? 

But that wasn't what bothered her. At the moment, it felt like the necklace around her neck was weighing her down. A constant reminder that she was supposed to be guarding a forest. A heavy sigh left her body as she looked down at the snow covered ground. The guilt that she had been pushing down finally starting to surface, she didn't want to go back though. Plume of fur at the end of her tail, slightly swept back and forth and a twig snapping from behind brought her from her thoughts. Body tensing as she released a small growl, eyes narrowing as she looked back the way she had come, as she took a breath, fire escaping from between her parted jaws but a familiar scent drifted towards her. Ears perked as she rose her head up, "Calix?"

"isias speaking," | "familiar speaking"

Table by Centience.

@Calix

Calix
Gender Male
Age 5
Body large
Ancestry Native
Familiar • Era - Female - Ermine

Posts 34
Log Link

© Remycune

Calix Kyrimm

“Don’t waste your time looking back, your not going that way”

It had been a long night for Calix. He hadnt slept all night, his head was just running to wild for him. So many things where buzzing in his head, his coven had been born again and he their leader. But he was scared, he feared the night that everything would go wrong. How he would lose everything and be left alone once again. Ears flicked on his head as he aimlessly patroled the coven's lands, but it was when the scent of Isias reached his nose was when he lifted up his head and took in a deep breath. What was she doing? And where was she off to? Calix whined some as he looked towards the dens, knowing that Era and faramond where both in there. He wanted to contiue his patrol but he wanted to follow isias just in case she ran into trouble. Calix quickly turned his body around and slolwy began to follow her, he would keep his distance tho just in case she didnt want to be followed. He watched carefully as she came to the larger lake and sat down.

Something was bothering the female, he could see it in her body as she had sat down next to the lake side. Calix wondered what it was, had he made her not want to be here? Did he force her to stay here when she didnt want to? Lowering his head his ears flattened agasint his head, he didnt want to make anyone stay if they didnt really want to. He just wanted her to feel at home and it was seemling like at the moment she wasnt feeling it. As he went to walk away he had stepped on a twig that had been hidden in a pile of snow. It was when he heard her growl was when he slightly chuckled some. But it was when he heard his name slip from her lips is when he turned around. "I uh didnt mean to startle you," he spoke softly as he walked closer to her. Calix kept his tail rather low, he rarely kept his tail up high. It never suited him to keep it up high even tho he was the leader. Calix wanted to consider himself part of the coven and not just the leader.

Ice blue eyes looked at the female, she was stunning in the moonlight. How could he not had seen it earlier. Had he been just so wrapped up in everything that had been going on that he seemed to have been dumbe enough not to relize her beauty. Purple ears were still folded backwards as he sat down next to her and placed his tail to the side of him. "Sure is pretty" his voice was very soft as he looked at the female then back up to the stary night.

"Calix speaking," "Era Speaking"

Table by Centience.
[Image: Witch_bitch_Purp.png?width=318&height=422]

Isias
Gender Female
Age 5
Body xlarge
Ancestry Native

Posts 41
Log Link

© SellyMoony

She relaxed, flames dissipating as she heard his voice. A chuckle left her as as she replied, "Well if it's you, then it's okay." After processing the words she shook her head quickly saying "...i mean not like that...nevermind" The woman looked back away now. Better to just shut her mouth. He came to sit by her and she noticed when he was around, she found herself saying awkward things. That wasn't normal. She always was sure of the words she spoke but in a way it was a nice change. He often gave a smile or a chuckle to them and vice versa. They were both awkward in their own ways and they seemed to fit perfect together. 

But she doubted that he even thought that way though. It kind of made her feel upset even more, ears slowly went back but then she shook her head slightly. Why should she even feel upset? They were just...could she even say friends now? Aside from him being High King in the coven. He did trust trust her though, never said it but guess she could tell that he did. She glanced over to him briefly before he spoke again and she looked away again as he looked at her. Her own eyes went up to the sky and she blinked. It really was. "Reminds me of when I was a pup." she began with a smirk, "I used to sneak away at night to go to the cliffside to watch the dark waves of the bay on clear nights like this." Her head tilted slightly as she thought, "was a good way for me to clear my head from all the fog...." she trailed off looking down at the necklace. 

But not so much tonight, her tail flicked slightly, the irritation returning. "...I don't know..." she started  with a sigh flattening her ears before shaking her head "Ah, nevermind."

Table by Centience.

@Calix

Calix
Gender Male
Age 5
Body large
Ancestry Native

Posts 34
Log Link

© Remycune

Calix Kyrimm

Calix looked at Isias with a curious look, she was acting rather strange. Stranger then normal it seemed, had something the changed in the last day or two? Had he missed something? He looked down at his paws for a moment and then turned back up towards the night sky. Cal sure did miss sitting out in the night and just looking up at the sky. Ever since he brought his coven back to life he seemed to forget about the simplier things. Taking a deep breath he listend to her as she spoke about how when she was a pup and would go to the cliff side and watch the skys. How it would help her clear her head of the fog. What did she mean by that? But then again he didnt know much of the female's past, they never discussed it. But then again they didnt talk to much about either one of their past. He had spoken slightly on his but he never asked about hers. Soon she began to seem like she wanted to say something but then decided agasint it.

"What is it Isias?" he asked as he looked at her. Blue eyes shimmered slightly as he looked at her, flames began to spark on the ground around them as he moved slightly close to her. He knew that it was cold and that Isias still wasnt ajusted to the cold yet so he just wanted to make sure that she was warm. His ears flicked slightly as he sat there next to her, calix didnt know what to do. He knew that Isias was upset about something but he didnt want to pry nor did he want to upset her even more. Cal was stuck now, he wanted to help her but he also didnt want to upset her even more. Oh what he wouldnt do to have Era right now, she would know what to tell him. Instead he just sat there awkwardly, he closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath as he turned back to Isias. "I used to sneak away with Sohv. We would come down here and just have some fun. My coven was rather cold towards sohv most of the time."

Soon he heard the sound of her tail hitting the ground tho it was very light. Lifting up his own he placed his tail ontop of hers. Maybe if he just dis slight things to show that he cared then maybe she would relax. Then again he didnt really know what he should do, but he figured maybe if he just placed his tail on hers that she would relax.

Table by Centience.

Isias
Gender Female
Age 5
Body xlarge
Ancestry Native

Posts 41
Log Link

© SellyMoony

She could feel his gaze on her as he asked what was wrong. It really wasn't any of his problem to deal with but he seemed like he wanted to know. Faramond would easily have told her to speak up. It wasn't like her to be so quiet after all she had gotten used to Calix and Era being around. Flames flickered around them on the ground and she let out a small breath from the warmth. She had almost forgotten about the cold air. He was very caring, that much she knew. She still kept silent though, her thoughts going round and around. 

Then he spoke again, and she looked up at him as he spoke about Sohv. The two males really had a great bond. You could tell they did. Isias  hadn't really showed any favoritism towards her siblings. She had cared for all of them equally. The only bond she had was with Faramond. Especially, after what she had done to one of her sisters. Her gaze drifted back over to the lake. Her tail, which had been in a constant motion then stopped as she felt the weight of Calix's own. 

He could tail she was irritated and was only trying to help. She took in a breath to calm her nerves. "...I feel torn." she began finally. "Even though I've only been here for a short time, I've grown to like it here. Back in the Black Forest, I guess you could say I was given the responsibility to look after it." Her head dropped some to cause the necklace to slide off towards the ground. "My mother gave me it the day she, my father and brother and sisters left. Said it was passed down through the family to represent being a guardian of the forest. I never really understood it until one of my sisters came back." 

Lifting a paw, she nudged the necklace while frowning "I can't even recall why she was bent on killing me. Maybe because of the high magick that's there but I had to end up killing her..." Leaving out where she had somewhat enjoyed it. Eyes shut now as she rose her head, the scenes still able to play through her mind. The fight, the injury, the chase that occured afterwards and then the kill. "I left that behind because I was curious of what lay beyond that forest but I'm worried about it. I shouldn't considering the fact that it was my decision to leave, but I feel like I abandoned my duty." She opened her eyes to look back down. Had Faramond been with her now, he'd likely say to go back to check on it, but if she did that, she probably wouldn't leave again. Besides, she did consider the north as her new home. 

Table by Centience.

@Calix

Calix
Gender Male
Age 5
Body large
Ancestry Native

Posts 34
Log Link

© Remycune

Calix Kyrimm

His ears fell back as he heard her speak about how she was torn. Had he made he stay when she didnt want to. But soon she spoke about how she was given the ability to look after the black forest. He had never gone out of the north but he had heard of the black forest, was that where she was from? Why did she end up here? The black forest wasnt near by, he was pretty sure it was a good distance away. What made her come here? It wasnt a destination most would seek out but then again he had a group that thought different. He had a coven now, with members that chose to follow him. Taking a deep breath he sighed some as he listened to her speak, it had been the most that he had heard her speak in the week or so they had met. Then again they didnt speak about such things when they where togther, then again they didnt do a whole lot of speaking. Tho it was when she began to speak about how her mother had given it to her when all her family left, and how it was passed down, how it represented being a gaurian of the forest but how she didnt really understand till one of her sisters came back.

Calix slightly understood how she felt, it was hard to understand what things ment when you where unsure of things. He watched as she slightly figited with the necklace that was hung around her neck. But when she spoke about how she didnt recall why her sister wanted to kill her, maybe it was thehigh magick that was at the forest and how she ended up killing her own sister. Calix lowered his head, so she did hold a heavy burden. One that one should bare alone, slowly he moved closer to Isias to no where he was barely even touching her but his heat that radiated off of him wrapped around her. His flames soon closed in surrounding the two wolves in a swirling vortext of blue flames. Now he was at loss of words, he didnt know what he could say to make the female feel better. Nothing he could say would make her feel better about the things that she had done. His ears flicked when he heard her say something about how she had left it all behind because she was curious to see what was beyond the forest. But she was worried about the forest, she felt as if she abandoned her duty.

The male took in a deep breath and then looked at the female with soft blue eyes. "I am sorry, for everything. I dont want to keep you here if you dont want to be here. If you wish to return to the forest you can. I wont stop you" his voice was extremly soft as he looked back up at the sky. He knew what it felt like to leave your home lands, to want to go back but dont. He had not been back home for months now. Deep down he wanted to return home but he knew it wasnt a good idea. This was home now, he had others to protect and keep safe. He turned back to Isias and pressed his nose into her cheek "If you do leave know that you would be welcome back here, For i consider you part of my family"

Table by Centience.

Isias
Gender Female
Age 5
Body xlarge
Ancestry Native

Posts 41
Log Link

© SellyMoony

It felt slightly awkward to talk with someone other than her own familiar.  Faramond seemed to have all the answers for her and when he didn't he would say take the risk. But this risk was on a different level. She noticed the flames around them close in as he moved a bit closer to her. She felt bad that she was telling him any of this. Calix already didn't speak as much as she did but it seemed they were both learning. The warmth within the ring they sat brought a sense of calmness. She looked up to Calix as he began to speak. He wasn't going to stop her? Well, why would he anyway? 

They still knew very little of each other. Orbs drifted back to the lake silently musing over what to do. Though much less irritated than she had been just moments ago. She took in a breath before freezing feeling Calix's nose touch her cheek. As he spoke she blinked surprised. Part of his family? Now that was something totally new for her to hear. Well, from him it was. Era had already voiced her opinion. A small smile drifted across her lips before she slightly leaned into the male ears going back, unsure of how he'd react. "...Thank you." she said softly, before giving a slight chuckle her gaze rising to look at him briefly. "And here I am taking in advice when I normally give it."

Table by Centience.

@Calix