My code storages

SilentWolf

of

y/o xsmall Female
©
Here ill post my templates so I can pick up the codes when i wish to use them for further tables. If you wish to use one ask me.

text

"Speech."

Code by @SilentWolf

SilentWolf

of

y/o xsmall Female
©
Wolves are legendary because of their spine-tingling howl, which they use to communicate. "Speech."A lone wolf howls to attract the attention of his pack, while communal howls may send territorial messages from one pack to another. Some howls are confrontational. Much like barking domestic dogs, wolves may simply begin howling because a nearby wolf has already begun.

Wolves are legendary because of their spine-tingling howl, which they use to communicate. A lone wolf howls to attract the attention of his pack, while communal howls may send territorial messages from one pack to another. Some howls are confrontational. Much like barking domestic dogs, wolves may simply begin howling because a nearby wolf has already begun.

Wolves are legendary because of their spine-tingling howl, which they use to communicate. "Speech."A lone wolf howls to attract the attention of his pack, while communal howls may send territorial messages from one pack to another. Some howls are confrontational. Much like barking domestic dogs, wolves may simply begin howling because a nearby wolf has already begun.

Wolves are legendary because of their spine-tingling howl, which they use to communicate. A lone wolf howls to attract the attention of his pack, while communal howls may send territorial messages from one pack to another. Some howls are confrontational. Much like barking domestic dogs, wolves may simply begin howling because a nearby wolf has already begun.

"speech."

SilentWolf

of

y/o xsmall Female
©

"quote"

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

"speech."

Code by @SilentWolf

SilentWolf

of

y/o xsmall Female
©
Name

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.
Code by @SilentWolf

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.