[P]  The suffering

Anaru

4 y/o large Female
Anaru Tempearia †

Disappointment. Rage. Pain. These things all surged through her in these moments as she limped from the place the fight took place, the dark confines of the canyon, morning was on the horizon by now, light breaking over a scape of winter, cold frost taking over much of the grass. There wasn't a lot of snow down here, but the air was still sharp and it made her wound sting. Long audits of pale cream drew back slightly, blood tricking down her one front leg where the ram had torn the delicate flesh that connected her shoulder to her neck, it was still fresh and it fucking hurt, the stench of her wounds likely to attract predators if she wasn't careful. But up in the distance water - from the surface of the lake glistened in the growing sunlight. The woman paused, huffing slightly before reluctantly pressing on. At least with the water she could attempt to clean her wound and flush some of the dirt and debris from the wound, to hopefully prevent infection. 

Even though they had lost the fight, Anaru did gain valuable information on the male she'd fought, he had a weakness for blood, it unwound him. And this was knowledge she'd tuck away for future reference should they face each other again. How she hoped they would too, the desire to show him what the horse affinity could do still burned in her veins, and of course, the desire to free his soul this plane. He was no different than all the rest, just another ill creature who did not know he needed saving. Who was she to deny her own species her mercy? She simply couldn't do it. 

With a grunt Anaru stopped by the edge of the water, she was on the side closer to the canyon, tired she let her rump almost fall to the cold earth, wings falling loosely from her hips as she sat sideways before slowly lowering herself completely down onto her belly. But instead of moving to clean her wound like she'd intended she simply watched her reflection in the water, enjoying these moments of rest. Golden hues growing listless and heavy starting to doze off there by the water.

"Anaru speaking,"

Table by Centience. Art seventhunderbolts @ Deviantart

@Savas

Savas

3 y/o xlarge Male

It seemed Satchel was even more worthless than he had initially thought. Savas hadn’t lingered long in the company of the pale wolf when he had mentioned Anaru and the fight. Concern spurred him onward as he searched for his long lost friend with renewed vigor, ignoring his own pain for the most part as he went. Jaws hung agape, allowing sharp crisp air to touch the wounds in his mouth and along his lips. It aided in scabbing his wounds and keeping them somewhat clean from bacteria…at least until he could connect with a proper healer. The earth colored warrior eventually stumbled across the scent of Anaru, along with the trail of blood.

A low rumble vibrated in his chest at the sight, his pace quickening as he winced from the pain in his leg. Bright eyes scanned the area around him as he went, the shimmering water reflecting the rising sun seemed to be the direction she was headed and it made sense. She’d want to wash the blood from her and clean her wounds to avoid predators, he needed to do the same- though it wasn’t just his blood he needed to wash away. His muzzle, throat and chest was coated in a mixture of dried and wet blood from him and the opponent he had fought. He should have just ended her life, cleansed another soul as Anaru would say but Savas had been tired, cold and hungry. He wanted nothing more than to lay down and sleep after that fight and that’s exactly what he had done.

The warrior would pause as Anaru came into sight next to the lake. His ears came forward, head lifting up, even from afar he could see the pain in the way she held herself. Tongue rolled over his lips as he sighed softly and continued towards her as her rump nearly fell to the ground, wings along her hips sagging in a show of exhaustion (or so he thought). The armor clad soldier would frown, offering a soft huff to announce his presence- if she wasn’t already aware. Savas would stop at the waters edge, looking back to her, wondering why she had walked all this way just to…sleep?
“It’s been a long time…”
He would finally say, speaking with a softened version of his rough vocals, a tone that was and always had been reserved for her and her alone. She was his friend, his leader, but she was also more than that…even if the feelings were not reciprocated.
“Would you like help with your wounds?”
He’d ask, taking a step towards her, paw dipping lightly into the water as he stepped forward. If she declined his help, he would respect that and simply begin cleaning his own wounds. He didn’t want to insult her pride further.

Savas is attempting to be sweet for once <3

Table @ Centience

@Anaru
NOTE: Savas is rated M for violence and speech, thread with him at your own risk!
Unless otherwise noted in his posts, he is wearing his armor.

Anaru

4 y/o large Female
Anaru Tempearia †

The huff brought her head to bob slightly, heavy eyes fluttering open audits twitching she shifted her gaze to find the source of the noise. And she was happy to find a familiar face, no magicka that would come to take advantage of her current status, but Savas. How long had it even been since they'd seen one another? He looked good considering, despite the dried blood that also matted within his fur, although he looked better than she did. He strode closer, large copper frame parading over until he too sat near the edge of the lake. “It’s been a long time…” she smirked, yes, it had been so long since she'd seen so many of her friends, and her family. "It has....where have you been?" a gentle inquire, after the fight with the two magicka and Satchel she'd traveled far and on little sleep, along with bearing fresh wounds...

“Would you like help with your wounds?” gaze shifted to her shoulder, even just sitting here it throbbed. The woman smirked, "Yes, I suppose I should take care of that shouldn't I? I was so relieved to rest it got put on the back burner" she chuckled, eyes trailing over the wounds which littered his face, 

"What happened to you?" the words teased him, most of the members of the Order were very capable of taking care of themselves, and Savas was no exception, certainly not. He was powerful, his entire body wrapped in fine muscle and covering many of his more vital areas he bore heavy set armor. She never knew him to go out without it, the only time she could recall him taking the weight from his body was in times of safety and peace within the founders grove. But the threat of Magicka was always there, and so that didn't usually last long either.

Shifting her weight upon her hips Anaru leaned in closer to him, stretching out her muzzle to gently lick the dried blood from the side of his muzzle where his flesh was expose and his armor did not protect. 

"Anaru speaking,"

@Savas

Savas

3 y/o xlarge Male

The exhaustion was plain to see and it caused the male to frown slightly, but he said nothing, he was not in a position to chide her. He was perhaps more rested than she was, but he was no less weary from travelling with open wounds. Her smirk was a welcome sight, however, as he broke the silence. Her answer was one he expected, but not one he was fully ready to answer.
“Training…fighting…crafting…Here and there...”
He rumbled, offering a shrug as he vaguely listed some of the things he had done and where he had went. After a moments pause, he’d add,
“I’m back for good now.”
His rumbling voice was soft, but there was promise in it and she knew him well enough to know he did not easily break promises he made.

Her chuckled response to his offer made him smile slightly as he closed what little distance was between them. He noticed her scrutinizing gaze as he settled next to her and began to gently clean her shoulder.
“I ran into a Magicka. She told me to leave…I made her leave instead.”
He answered,
“she likely bled out. Another soul cleansed.”
He honestly wasn’t sure if the she wolf had died, but from the blood that had painted the ground, if she wasn’t dead she was certainly wishing she was by now.
“Satchel told me about your fight. He should have protected you better.”
He would say, disgust and anger burning in his voice. He’d deal with Satchel later, the waste of space was hardly good for anything, the only reason he hadn’t done anything to the male was because he claimed to be Anaru’s friend- and he told Savas where to find her.

As her muscles tensed, body shifting, he would pause in his cleaning, worried that he had hurt her, but instead she would gently lick the blood from the side of his muzzle, causing a sharp inhale that he held in – even as eyes closed to enjoy the feeling. Head would tip slightly closer to her. Encouraging her to continue- if she so chose. His heart hammered rapidly and heavily in his chest, but for the moment he was silent- unsure what to say to her.

Savas is having feels and doesnt know what to do.

Table @ Centience

@Anaru
NOTE: Savas is rated M for violence and speech, thread with him at your own risk!

Anaru

4 y/o large Female
Anaru Tempearia †

“Training…fighting…crafting…Here and there...” he shrugged, brushing it off as if it was nothing, just a casual day in the life of Savas, and she smiled.“I’m back for good now.” her gaze rose at that, the soft smile playing at the corners of her lips. "Yeah?" she chimed gently, "I'm glad to hear it...we're on the brink of being able to rebuild. I need you Savas" she mused, letting her eyes flutter out to the expanse of the great lake, she knew that he would hold true to his word, Savas had not been known to lie or let her down in the past. They'd all been separated after the war ended, his disappearance was not unlike anyone else's. But now was the time to come together. 

“I ran into a Magicka. She told me to leave…I made her leave instead.”  a pause and then,“she likely bled out. Another soul cleansed.” likely? If she'd been there she would have ensured he'd check, but there was nothing they could do about it now, and it wasn't worth causing tension over either, Anaru would simply nod. Approval of his transgressions against the Magicka female. "Well done Savas," she assured him of this success, allowing the pride to well within her chest. “Satchel told me about your fight. He should have protected you better.” Anaru chuckled softly then. "I suppose he should have, did he tell you that he started it?" she inquired, letting her gaze shift to him before she pushed herself closer. 

She heard it, the sudden inhale as her tongue brushed against his muzzle, gaze flickering up as his bright mandarin hues closed the incline of his head allowed her to move up slightly. She continued, her touch was gentle as she pulled the dried blood from the wounds upon his face using her nose to push up under his armor as much as she could. 

"Anaru speaking,"

@Savas

Savas

3 y/o xlarge Male
Her soft, slight smile was a balm he didn't even know he needed. It soothed the twinge of pain on his muzzle, the sting in his leg. Her mention of rebuilding would gain his interest, he'd heard as much from Satchel but he didn't trust the word of that coward. At her mention of needing him her eyes would shift to the lake and he would pause in his cleaning to follow her gaze. He'd nod slightly, ears twitching alertly stop his skull before he returned to cleaning her wounds. He was here, at her service and command, he'd not leave her. "Where is home, then?

Savas knew if she'd been there Anaru would have demanded he kill the Magicka and under most circumstances he would, but cleansing them had not been his goal. Finding her had, now that he'd found her, the Magicka truly needed to fear for their lives. Together they'd cleanse the lands and nothing would stop them. Her praise and approval made him smile slightly, bobbing his head slightly in a nod. The conversation would turn sour however as Anaru continued about what caused the fight. Another nod from the warrior as a rumble vibrated in his throat. "He did. I didn't wait around for many more details. As soon as he told me the direction you'd headed, I thanked him by putting his shoulder right and I left. The coward can heal his other wounds alone." There was clear hatred in his voice as he spoke of Satchel, it was unmistakeable and perhaps a bit confusing. His emotions were similar towards the Magicka.

Savas did not miss the shift in her weight as she moved closer, distracting him from his hate for Satchel once again. She delicately cleaned the dried blood from his muzzle, pushing softly on his armor. Eyes closed still, he leaned closer to her. The fur along his shoulders bristling at the feeling that flooded through him- feeling he rarely allowed. They filled his senses, caused him to lose his focus and make mistakes. " Anaru..." He'd breathe softly, soaking in the moment before he'd pull back, turning his gaze once more to the water. "I've missed you..." He'd relent, unsure what to say. Torn between what he wanted and what had become habitual to him. He needed to be alert and aware, but he wanted nothing more than to be lost in the moment with her.

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.