[M]  and I wonder where you are [P]

Anaru

4 y/o large Female
Anaru Tempearia

It was only, a day, maybe two since the meeting had concurred, they were finally an official coven again. A route she'd decided to take rather than going the traditional path of an Organization The Order typically held. She wanted them to be a family, and they'd always lived beneath the same stone walls anyway, so she supposed that it didn't make much of a true difference. Normally, the order was the only thing that danced upon her thoughts, it was always them, their goals, their dreams, their family. But as of late, ever since he'd uttered those words, a new face had moved into the forefront of her mind. It was no longer the golden swords armed for battle, the symbol of everything in which they stood. 

But instead it was a man — a face of pale blue, red warpaint permanently etched upon his features and eyes filled with amber. Eyes for her. Perhaps it was that she was too caught up in tangled in rebuilding them to allow him to weave himself into her heart. Or perhaps it was the words of the Patriarch before her, his words echoing within her ears. 'You do not need a man! It will only distract you' those sharp, cutting words as he turned from her, resolute in his decision. But he was no longer here — and Odins words “I love you, Anaru.”  - crashed over top of them like waves in the ocean, swallowing the denial. 

" — only I am allowed to touch you.”  they echoed, the deep baritone words repeating. The Patriarch would huff, giving a small shake of her head as she quickly came to rise from her bed, curtly tucking her wings upon her hips and retreating from the darkness of which she was supposed to be in deep slumber. It was late into the night by now, the Grove still as she slipped out and into the shadows of the forest. She would just get some air and then come back. Pale paws pressed upon the earth as she moved, taking her time to weave through the trees and up through the path she'd taken a hundred times. Of course she wouldn't make it all the way to the falls tonight, and settled for the cliffside in between the Grove and the Falls settling down close to the edge of the rock eyes cast toward the horizon as her thoughts continued to churn with consumption. Lost, lost in him. “I love you, Anaru.” they came again, and again just as she allowed her eyes to drop a sigh escaping softly from pale maw audits drawing back as they closed. Remembering his touch, her maw began to burn heat flushing to the place he'd left his kiss and traveling down through her entire body. How had he managed to work his way so close to her? How could she of been so careless that he'd found his way within doors she believed to be forever sealed shut. 

"speaking,"

Table by Centience. Art by seventhunderbolts @ DA

Odin

4 y/o xlarge Male

Love and lust were of similar nature; standing adjacent from one another with eyes either wide open or just slightly peaking. They fought silently or in a malicious manner, both capable of grinning equally as wide as they could bare their teeth. Although they warred with one another in a constant struggle for dominance, the intelligent folk found that blending them, not rejecting them, was the solution to the ongoing battle. Acceptance of the desire, allowing oneself to long for the tenderness of love and the intensity of lust -- albeit they were both just as deadly -- was the answer to their prayers. To be innocent enough to embrace infatuation, to envelop the senses into something rawer, more animalistic. Despite the accusations that Odin was a dimwit, love and lust were already a fool’s game, and he intended on winning both.

-

At ease alongside her den of stone, amber eyes flickered open to breathe like the blinks of fading stars. He uttered not a word as he watched his goddess flee into the night; her body flying along dusks current as though she, herself, danced within the wind. He would admit to himself in a partially amused sigh that she’d been acting out of character lately, but it hadn’t taken him as much off guard as this sudden action had. Where exactly did she believe herself to be going? Anaru wasn’t possibly ignorant enough to think that even for a moment this would go unnoticed by him, correct? Of course not. Not in a million years. “Hum. Very well.” With a chuckle caught in his throat, muscles bulging under his weight, the man gave her ample time to vanish into the foreground before following the perfume she’d been dripping with each step of her moon-dusted paws.

His hulking structure a dim ghost walking after a milky dream, sturdy feet indenting the cool earth exactly where hers had once kissed. It was a bit odd to see his frame illuminated as such -- cradled by fireflies and the haunting glow of the fisheye-moon -- as he was certain it would look much better on his queen, but as he approached her seated body she held nothing but the visage of remembrance in her slowly closing gaze. Had she not wished for him to follow? To abandon his duties so quickly? No, no… There was something else in that glance, and it danced delightfully on the tip of his tongue. “Late night stroll, hum?” A voice of rolling thunder would whisper out onto her, his figure mirroring that same dominating fashion he’d displayed days prior, only this time, it wasn’t nearly as violent. Odin pressed his head upon her shoulder, standing over her body calmly; the downy pillage that lined his chest mingling with those of pink, lavender, and white. “You’ll catch a cold like this, Ana.” Muttering, warm breath gently blowing pastel furs, a damp nose burying itself behind the nook of her ear. Bending down, he met her eye-to-eye, giving her the brief opportunity to grasp his intentions as he suddenly groomed his muzzle through her coat, combing it for any unknown scent, any odor on her flesh that didn’t belong to him. Every then and again he’d give a lick, a heavy exhale, lingering down to the plush that lined her thighs before lifting his head and removing himself from her. 

He hadn’t found anything. Just as he should have. 

Odin shook out his pelt under the sky, finding a spot in a bed of moss to lay upon as he turned his head back to Anaru. She hadn’t moved much from when he’d arrived, and as much as he wished to ask what was on her mind, he kept his tongue hidden behind his lips on the matter. "You know, I meant what I said a few days ago. All of it." His teeth caught his rumbling tone, eyes dropping to the ground in realization. "I apologize for not giving you the proper time to respond, but if you want to talk about it, now is as good of a time as ever.” British maw curved into a smirk, he let his gaze lock onto the clouds, waiting for her reply. @Anaru

"speaking,"

Table by Centience. Art by Kharpa

Anaru

4 y/o large Female

As if beckoned, he came. Of course she should have known better, known that he would have followed her out here. But it was exactly what she'd wanted, the underlying desire called him forth, and she reveled in the fact that he came. It was only a matter of time for which he would close the gap between them and be upon her, like waves inevitably crashing upon the shore. She waited, her patience rapidly growing thin just before his voice cut through the silence of the night air. “Late night stroll, hum?” a single heavy ear curved back to gently catch his words. A pleased sigh softly brushing past pale lips as if to say... 'there you are' she remained how she was though, slender muzzle pointed toward the open horizon of the sea below as his lyrics would roll over her, cascading from her audits down her neck and spine as he approached her. She didn't see his movements, but she could feel them, his hulking frame coming to stand over her, pressing close the touch of his head upon her shoulder as his fur upon his chest gently mixed with her own. No, she didn't miss a single notion. Slowly she would angle her nose up and back, pressing her body closer to his. 

“You’ll catch a cold like this, Ana.”  a soft chuckle emanated from her maw, followed by a gentle hum as the man pressed his nose against the back of her ear "Not with you here to keep me warm" she purred gently, flicking her eyes open for a moment to catch his amber pools before she let her own lids fall shut once more as his muzzle worked through her coat, letting her eyes fall shut once more as he worked, her thoughts for the first time slipped from her mind leaving her in a state of bliss here with him. The world, the order even for once falling away for just those few moments, only until he drew himself from her - and then it all came crashing back, the woman sighed. Pools of gold fluttering open to find Odin's face where he'd settled down upon the soft earth there upon the worlds edge. 

"You know, I meant what I said a few days ago. All of it." her breath caught slightly, her eyes quickly shifting to turn away from him as her heart fluttered within her chest. These feelings that were growing were...so strange to her. They consisted of everything her prior mentor had encouraged her to shut down upon, they were only to be tossed aside, forgotten. They were just distractions after all...no. Since when had Odin ever been a distraction to her? Not once had he made her stray from her duties. How would this change any.... "I apologize for not giving you the proper time to respond, but if you want to talk about it, now is as good of a time as ever.”  her head rose, eyes finding him once more. Had he not heard the words she uttered back that day? No, of course he didn't, she'd barely whispered them. A small smirk touched the womans maw, "Of course..." it was almost an acknowledgement to the fact that he must not of heard her returns. Muttered more to herself than to Odin. She shifted her weight then, rising only to draw closer to him joining him where he lay upon the soft grass, taking a breath as she sought to work through these very new emotions that had become her, "I...I love you too Odin" she murmured, still the words remained soft, just as they had the first time, she straightened slightly. "I suppose i'm not very good at this sort of thing," she added, her golden pools falling to the ground beneath her. "You remember his distaste for such feelings" she mused, knowing he would know she was speaking of her prior mentor, the patriarch they all grew up with. The man who trained her. Her gaze rose then again, finding his "But he isn't here...." 

"Anaru speaking,"

Table by Centience. Art by Lunicea

Odin

4 y/o xlarge Male
The short swivel of her ears was all that greeted the man at his arrival, and with it did he let out a sigh in return. She’d been expecting him, and like a moth to her ever-burning flames did he burn himself on her sweet fire. Of course, he came, why wouldn’t he? That cheeky smirk that adorned her features told him more than she’d ever be willing to share; and by the looks of it she’d been waiting for him, perhaps a bit too long judging by her inability to meet him face-to-face, but he knew what her distant nature really meant. Her silent beckoning never went unnoticed, and soon he was upon her, not a word spilling from his mouth. She spoke so lightly at his closeness, gently hums rolling from her slender chassis, tender bosom stretched forward the more he worked his way along her curves. He dared to bite the hand that fed him, taking in her flavour with the quick licks he made onto her flesh, but only for an instant. His head jerked away, standing to shake his pelt, the heat, out under the stars. Though his lust wasn’t foreign, there were other topics that needed to be tended to, thus he walked away, commenting on how she might catch a cold, but not without her having something to say about it too.

"Not with you here to keep me warm.”

It simply wasn’t fair the way she manipulated him with mere taps of her tongue, sultry talk catching his attention as soon as he began to waltz away from the lunar mistress. She spoke kindly of him, hints of distaste somehow littered her throat with each step he drew from her side. It had grown amusing to witness her feminine aggravation; the way she almost turned her nose up in his direction every instant he pulled from her touch. Was it wrong that he enjoyed it so much? Her irritation in their separation? No, it was only right for her to get a taste of her own vile medicine. It made him wonder exactly how long she’d been hiding her affections from him, and better yet, why. What made him so worthy of them now and not then? Had he not spent enough time with her? Hadn’t gotten enough lashes to the hind protecting her? His life had been devoted to her ages before she took notice and now suddenly she wanted him? He’d always wanted Anaru, just as he did now. He turned to face that elegant frame he knew so well, pale paws making their way back to him almost as if she’d heard his thoughts. Splitting his muzzle to speak, she jumped down his throat… 

"I...I love you too Odin." For the second time those words ignited a fury within him, these were frankly too hot to handle.

A growing smile snagged wet teeth; gaze dropping smoothly from her aurous eyes with guilt outlining his every movement. He’d been hiding something, hadn’t he? Only meeting her line of sight for seconds so brief he couldn’t catch her blinking. The man didn’t care to understand her methods of detection, as he never had to avoid them, in fact, he embraced them. Refusing her the opportunity to look onward into his visionaries only meant one thing. Odin had lied. “Hum.” He paused, allowing himself to reposition the bulk of his muscled body at her side, and in moans so hushed and riddled with concupiscence, he drew his hot breaths along those roseate ears of hers. “I heard you. I just wanted to hear your lips say it again.” His sentences snarled, daggered canines trembling as he fought back the emotions that lashed around in his empty gullet, now steadily filling. Hungry, no, starved had the beast been for her caress, to hear her sing hymns so soft and honeyed he’d believe himself to be dead, floating along to the afterlife. Her lips had parted in his gospel, yes, answering his prayers. He savoured the sounds. Now, he wanted to hear them louder. He wanted to feel the passion in her tone, the velocity in her vocals, the pleasure in her pain. He needed to listen to her coos for him, her longing, to feel every drop of her desire mixing into his own. Long had he been at wait. Wait was a word he knew no longer. ’Louder.’ He thought. ’Louder!’ He stood above her. ’LOUDER!’ He snapped for her scruff.

"You remember his distaste for such feelings,” He stopped. 

"But he isn't here...." And with a smirk, he started. “Lucky him.”

"speaking,"

Table by Centience. Art by Kharpa

Anaru

4 y/o large Female

The woman knew the affect of her words, she knew the power they held and the ability she had to wrap most around her finger. She was far from stupid, quite the opposite in fact, her aura rang of intelligence beyond the comprehension of most. Certainly, like all of them there were things about her that were primal at best - they all had those. But she remained a queen among common folk. She spun her words like the spider did her web, but of course she had little interest in lying to get her way. No, she was not here to manipulate Odin and take from him what she pleased, the entire essence of her purpose rang for truth. Just as she expected it from others - she gave it too. For who would she be to lie under the Arcane divination? No, every word she spoke, every silent beckon was the truth. 

And see the truth as she might, even she did not know just what to expect from the moments that would follow. She uttered those words once again, allowed to break from her slender maw, words she'd never graced any soul with before. Not her parents, not her brother - and certainly not that mentor of hers. She'd never felt a purpose for them before, love was not a thing that came easily to her everyone in her life shunning her from the emotion, for fear it would distract her. And maybe still it would, but she didn't care, she wasn't in training any longer. 

She caught the smile of course that broke over his broad muzzle, it started small and grew, but he did not repeat them back to her. The thought crossed her mind - causing heat to flush her body; perhaps he had another way to express himself tonight. Oh, she hoped so. Already her mind wandered with the possibility, her hunger for him driving her thoughts into a place of fantasy back into her dreams. She would not need to dream of him tonight.“Hum.” hues of gold danced over his features as he brought himself to her side, the close proximity of him leaving chills cascading over her flesh, he came closer, she could feel his breath brushing against her ear “I heard you. I just wanted to hear your lips say it again.” the words came in hefty, hot snarls that sent the aches of desire rolling through her, Anaru let her lids fall shut so she could bask in to emotions, submit to them. 

For the first time in her life, she would let go of her control; and allow Odin to take it; to take her between his teeth. 

He moved over her, and every nerve screamed with anticipation the sharp pinch of his fangs finding her scruff, and she was his. 

-fade to black | end thread-

"Anaru speaking,"

Table by Centience. Art by Lunicea

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.