[SWP]  Feel them crash upon your skin

Arcana

of

y/o xsmall Male
©

Save Atlahua !



HP gained: 0
HP needed: 100

Tsunami on the bay!

All was calm in the bay, the water softly splashed up on the rocky beach. The sun was out and honing brightly warming the ground, it was starting to look like a lovely day,till you looked further towards the horizon. The bright blue sky quickly turned into a dark grey color, clouds rolled in as the wind quickly picked up and began whipping around. Branches from the trees began cracking, snapping off and dropping to the ground. The once calm water was now becoming more and more aggressive. Crashing into the banks causing the rocks to shift and be flung away from the water. 

The wind picked up even more as the waves crashed against the ground. Soon the waves were crashing up against the trunks of the trees. Most of the trees were being uprooted from the force of the water, they were being dragged out into the ocean. Tho they were quickly brought back in with each wave taking out even more of the trees that lined the banks. Heavy winds continued to sweep the area ripping up the small plants sending them flying up into the air just to land back down into the crashing waves. 

As the heavy winds picked up it, a heavy down pour or rain began to mix in. It swirled around with the wind causing even more debris to be picked up as the winds got even stronger. The few creatures that had once called this place home has taken off in search of shelter from the harsh conditions.

Your wolves cannot ignore this and the only way to stop it is by donating together 100hp! Each post your character is actively pouring their magick (using their spells) into the storm is worth +10 toward Atlahua's health pool and -10 from your characters! Survive the storm AND aid the god! Altahua may cry in your wolf's head for help, guide them on what to do. 

Each round will consist of HP gained toward Atlahua and potential damage rolls from the storm. Time is not on your side, lingering about will only result in your character taking needless damage. 

This thread is open to all! First round ends in one week! That's April 29th

Reply

Skyfire

of

1 y/o medium Female
© Raevinn

Skyfire had taken the morning to fly about her new surroundings and examine the beaches. While most of the time she was kept in the rocky outcrops of mountains and passes, she decided today was a rather good day to visit the beach. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing gently across her wings, and Skyfire thought it would be a good day to bask. She was quite a distance away, so Skyfire left early in the morning to get there in the middle of the day to spend some time on the sand. Nothing she felt like could ruin her moment of sheer joy.

However, a voice in her head cried out and she couldn't find the source. "Hurry! You must help the Sea!" Skyfire stopped mid-air, flapping her large black wings to hover in place, as she looked around. The Sea? Skyfire looked in the direction of the ocean and saw it darkening along the horizon. Just what in gods name was happening? "Hurry!" the voice sounded again. Skyfire didn't know who it as, nor where it was coming from, but the cries were important. Skyfire flapped her wings forward to move, her gray and black pelt whipping in the wind from the speed. Skyfire could feel the heat in her horn grow with her concern as she flew into the stormy weather at the beach.

So much for a day of relaxation. The wind whipped her around with such force that Skyfire was losing control. Deciding to land, Skyfire let herself dive before she caught herself last second to make for a soft landing. The ocean was so angry that it sent waves at her, and Sky had no choice but to fly in the air again only to get pushed by the wind. Creatures of all sizes were looking for cover while trees were ripped out of her foundations. How the hell was she supposed to help with this? She couldn't do this alone. 

Lifting her head to the skies, Skyfire howled as loud as she could over the sound of the wind, hoping that it reached others. This needed to be a collective effort. The voice screamed in her head to do something, but Skyfire was lost. As she looked back to the place where the creatures were trying to leave, she noticed they couldn't get out because of fallen debris. Perhaps Sky could cut through it with her claws. 

Magic Spell: Pyrokinetic Claws and Fangs

Skyfire ran to one of the trees to see that it was it was too large for her to cut, however a sapling could possibly be used as a ramp. Finding some nearby, Skyfire swung a paw a few times to burn the sapling in two. She cut down two or three saplings and laid them in an angle on the tree that had fallen, allowing it to be used as a ramp for others to escape on. The saplings bowed and bounced, but was an effective tool for escape. Once she was satisfied, she looked back at the ocean and tried to figure out the best course of action.

Reply

Sage

of

4 y/o large Male
Esper, Female Striped Possum
© Kybalt

It was not uncommon to find the bohemian lounging away in the branches of trees, a looping weave of branches supporting his willowy frame as he dozed. What was unusual were the strong gusts of wind that were blistering into his woven sanctuary so close to the trunk. Another gust and Sage quickly sunk his claws into bark, fearful that at this rate the wind would simply just sweep him up and away from his nest. What in the world? Pale rose eyes scanned around but could see little through all the branches and their new greenery; it would appear the ivory male would need to make way towards the ground. Hopefully without being blown off to the rocky floor during his descent. A quick sharpening of quartz claws and Sage was on his way, very slowly and carefully climbing from his perch. Strong gusts tugged him away from the trunk a few times, but flexible joints and razor-sharp claws allowed Sage to remain attached, thank Brahma.

On the ground, shaken but in one piece, Sage began to make his way in the direction he knew the beach to be before freezing in place. Cries of agony rang around him, assaulting his ears with piercing shrieks and agonized wails. The tall male quickly looked around him but there was simply no discernable source for the sounds of agony, and yet Sage found a wild need to get to the beach swell within him. His curiosity gone, replaced by an urgent need to help, Sage raced to the bay. The sound of a howl fighting to be heard over the gusting winds only panicked Sage further, his breathe leaving him in harsh pants as he forced himself to go faster. He reached it in record time, unthinkingly using his plant manipulation to move small obstacles out of his path as he blindly raced forward, consumed by anxiety.

Bursting onto the rocks and sand brought immediate worry to Sage but also calmed his racing heart somewhat. He could see everything now, and that was so immensely relieving that his fragile frame sagged in exhaustion for a moment before he shook his head and took stock. He could see a female wolf not too far off, doing something to allow animals to escape over fallen debris. The animals themselves were quickly making use of her ramps and those that could were finding other routes of evacuation. She seemed to be doing well on her own for the moment, so Sage turned his attention to where the crashing waves and howling winds were uprooting trees from the earth. If debris continued to crash onto land and rip the trees from their roots, they would soon find themselves dodging logs in all this mess, and that was a situation Sage knew could not possibly end well.

Sage dashed into the trees that still stood and took a deep breath before focusing below the ground, searching to feel the roots of the plant life around him. With a concentration bred of endless patience, Sage began to weave the roots together so as to secure a sturdier foundation. Hopefully, it would serve to anchor the trees down to the earth and prevent more deadly debris from being pulled into the thrashing waters. For a brief moment he shifted his concentration to shout at the female and let her know she wasn’t alone, a quick “I’m with you!”, before he once more poured his energy into twining roots together and deeper into the earth.

Sage is using agrokinesis to twist tree roots together and anchor them much deeper into the ground in an effort to prevent more from being uprooted and hurled about.

"Speaking"


Table @ Centience
Reply

Arcana

of

y/o xsmall Male
©

Save Atlahua !



HP gained: 20
HP needed: 80

Tsunami on the bay!

Two figured appeared in the foreground: one a female struggling in her flight, the other a male, anchoring himself firmly to the soil that shook violently beneath his feet. With their arrival did the ocean squirm, waters springing forward upon them at an alarming rate, leeching 10 HP from both @Sage and @Skyfire before calming down for what seemed like ages. Though of course, this hadn't been true, for it seemed the more energy that was received, the angrier the currents became. What felt like moments were mere seconds before yet another more violent tremble shook through the seas, a large wave cascading in the direction of Skyfire that she was somehow able to evade. This failed attempt at a hit only fueled the agitated tides, an agonizing screech filling the clouds above as the tsunami drew ample amounts of air from the heavens to ready itself for more powerful attacks.

Your wolves cannot ignore this and the only way to stop it is by donating together 100hp! Each post your character is actively pouring their magick (using their spells) into the storm is worth +10 toward Atlahua's health pool and -10 from your characters! Survive the storm AND aid the god! Altahua may cry in your wolf's head for help, guide them on what to do. 

Each round will consist of HP gained toward Atlahua and potential damage rolls from the storm. Time is not on your side, lingering about will only result in your character taking needless damage. 

This thread is open to all! Second round ends in one week! That's May 14th!
Reply

Skyfire

of

1 y/o medium Female
© Raevinn
The waters seemed to have reacted to their arrival, becoming more violent and roaring in the air. Skyfire watched, and struggled in flight, as the water waved at her in attempts to bring her down into the tide. The tsunami had faded, and she noticed that another wave was building. Since she had only flame to work with, her skills were of little use to do anything at all besides her claws and teeth. She could only rip out so much earth and tree to protect the landscape. She was almost useless with her flight to do anything but keep herself in the air. Where the hell was everyone else!? Surely they heard the cries of the sea screaming in their heads.

A shout came from below, and Skyfire saw that she was no longer alone. Relief was present, but not for long as the ocean began to prepare for another attack. "The sea is creating tsunamis from the earth quakes! We have to prevent the sea from washing inland!" she shouted loudly to the wolf down below. As the wolf below rooted the trees in place, it kept them from being whipped about, but it would not stop the sea from coming in. Skyfire wondered what she could do to keep the trees together. Perhaps they could build a wall? But with what? If he could control trees, perhaps he could control other things too.

Skyfire took a risk and dove down to land next to the male. "I have the ability of flame. What do you have? We need to build a wall to prevent the water from flooding into the trees if another tsunami hits." she said, looking between him and the water. The situation was critical, and they needed to calm the waters quickly. Skyfire couldn't do much physically to stop the waves from hitting, or to interrupt them forming, but in combination of other powers, she could help to form things by heating something up so hot that it melted. If they could stop the land from being destroyed by making a wall, then perhaps it would help to settle the sea.

Skyfire HP: 90/100
Reply

Sage

of

4 y/o large Male
Esper, Female Striped Possum
© Kybalt

The storm continued to rage and Sage faltered at the feeling of weakness that briefly washed over him. What in the world was that? The willowy male felt as if his essence, the source of his magick, had been suddenly drained even if only by a small amount. His confused thoughts were interrupted by another piercing cry that rang within his mind and suddenly it all clicked. Atlahua. As if to confirm his thoughts, he could feel a pulse of magick spike from the pouch in which he kept his crystal figures of the gods. As far as he had it figured, he needed to give himself to the storm to help the God of the Sea. The only question was how to go about doing so? With uncanny timing the female spoke from above before diving to land beside him, her questions mirroring his own.

“Earth: I can control plants, crystals, and metals.” How very unfortunate that he and the female seemed to be diametrically opposed in their elements; it would be difficult finding a way to combine them in a way that would serve to strengthen their joining while aiding the injured god. What she had said was a great idea if they could get it to work though, Sage just had to try and put her rough plan into some kind of motion. Without thinking he began to voice his thoughts out loud, shouting to be heard over the howling winds. “Metal won’t work: too slow and draining. Crystals are out too.” He frantically looked around before feeling the roots beneath him pulse, a reminder of their presence and Sage’s current hold on them. It was a farfetched idea but…

“We can use the trees and their root systems to form the bones of a wall…plant life as gap fillers. We need dirt and sand, lots of it. If we’re to stop the floodwater we need to make it tightly sealed.” Sage retreated from the trees directly on the beach’s edge, going further back where the trees grew roots deep enough to keep themselves sturdy for now. “The coast is lost, there’s not enough to work with. This can work though….I can bind plant life and move sand to us. Can you start layering and packing it down?” There was little time to wait for a definitive answer so Sage began working as he spoke, tree roots lifting from the ground to form the framework for the female’s proposed wall. Sage made sure that with every spell he cast he filled it with an intent to help the agonized god. Even if he could not aid the sea directly his intentions and actions were directly in use to lend his magick to the god in any way he could.

Sage is using agrokinesis to create a sturdy framework for a wall using thick tree roots, filling his magick with the intent to help Atlahua.

"Speaking"


Table @ Centience
Reply

Arcana

of

y/o xsmall Male
©

Save Atlahua !



HP gained: 40
HP needed: 60

Tsunami on the bay!

Before the two wolves rode a giant wave. Its peak reaching almost as high as the trees and is mass extending all the way down the beach. While the two were talking and starting to build their wall it rushed in and took up both of them. The waves tossed them together smashing @Skyfire and @Sage 's bodies like two seaweed strands. Then casting @Skyfire  farther up the beach. The frame for their wall had stopped most of the debris from reaching them but it also tangled around it like a net leaving the frame fragile but bolstered by the plant life at the bottom of the ocean.

Your wolves cannot ignore this and the only way to stop it is by donating together 100hp! Each post your character is actively pouring their magick (using their spells) into the storm is worth +10 toward Atlahua's health pool and -10 from your characters! Survive the storm AND aid the god! Altahua may cry in your wolf's head for help, guide them on what to do. 

Each round will consist of HP gained toward Atlahua and potential damage rolls from the storm. Time is not on your side, lingering about will only result in your character taking needless damage. 

This thread is open to all! Third round ends in one week! That's May 27th!
Reply

Sage

of

4 y/o large Male
Esper, Female Striped Possum
© Kybalt

Sage wasn’t accustomed to using so much magick all at once; no, his craft usually called for slow and methodical working of spells in measured increments. This massive outpouring he was currently forcing into both the storm and the earth was rapidly draining him of energy and it was on this that he would blame his complete ignorance of the oncoming wave, the frigid water crashing over him before sending him careening into a tree’s trunk. All breathe left him in a winded gasp, the willowy male struggling to his paws and trying to catch sight of the female that had been near him before. Hopefully she was alright, being a fox affinity was surely unpleasant when doused with the sea. Rose eyes finally caught sight of her further up the beach and Sage attempted to call out, “are you alright?”, before focusing back on their wall.

It seemed to have actually held up fairly well against the giant wave all things considered, and the addition of sea plants would ultimately serve to strengthen it if used properly. His spells rapidly draining him, Sage used one last strong burst to begin moving large swaths of sand from the beach to their wall. It was something he had learned when he was younger, content to see just what earth materials he could control depending on their crystal content. Sand was among the easiest, rife with quartz and fairly simple to move around into piles and lumpy shapes. It wouldn’t stop the barrage of water on its own, but hopefully mixing it with dirt, mud, and vegetation would serve to make it more applicable to the barrier.

The rest could be worked on by paw, Sage’s magick reserves were running low and he was loath to completely drain himself before the storm was settled into something more manageable. Still, a nagging thought, almost an instinct, worked away at his mind and pushed him to send out a burst of his magick directly into the storm accompanied by hushed words, “May my magick find way to aid you, Atlahua”. The words were earnest, filled with muted sorrow at not being able to do more. Little else could be spared for such emotion though, and Sage gave a quick shake before once more working on the wall while slowly making way towards where his ally had been washed ashore.

Sage is using crystallokinesis to move sand from the beach to the barrier. He is also sending magick straight into the storm to help Atlahua.

"Speaking"


Table @ Centience
Reply

Arcana

of

y/o xsmall Male
©

Save Atlahua !



HP gained: 50
HP needed: 50

Tsunami on the bay!

With greed did the mighty storm wrap its interest around the beseeching cries of @Sage, sucking away what bit of power the wounded male had left before eagerly turning its wrath towards the further damaged @Skyfire. There seemed to be nothing left for either of them to give, and this only fueled the rage that bubbled in the water. With waves high and seafoam crashing upon the lessening shores, the thrashing of the depths seemed to grow stronger. Atlahua's calls echoed through the land, the sky, and sea, screeching out for the aid he wasn't getting quick enough.

Your wolves cannot ignore this and the only way to stop it is by donating together 100hp! Each post your character is actively pouring their magick (using their spells) into the storm is worth +10 toward Atlahua's health pool and -10 from your characters! Survive the storm AND aid the god! Altahua may cry in your wolf's head for help, guide them on what to do. 

Each round will consist of HP gained toward Atlahua and potential damage rolls from the storm. Time is not on your side, lingering about will only result in your character taking needless damage. 

This thread is open to all! Fourth round ends in one week! That's June 8th!

Reply

Sage

of

4 y/o large Male
Esper, Female Striped Possum
© Kybalt

There was nothing to be seen save thrashing waters, the willowy male straining to keep his head above the furious waves as they churned and tossed him about. He could feel the rage of the storm wash over him, invading his senses and picking him apart as if searching for what little magick he had left to spare. There was nothing left of him to give to the storm and, as if sensing this, the waves threw him back onto the beach in a mighty crash that left Sage gasping for breath as salt water expelled from heaving lungs. He frantically looked around for the stranger that had been helping him but as before his searching gaze found no trace of the female. A mournful whine slipped from his parted jaws, fearing the worst had happened to her after the first initial attack from the storm. Rising to a trembling stand, Sage frantically looked around and wondered what now?

There was simply nothing more he could do. He had tried his best, truly, but this was quite plainly a losing battle in which Sage had suddenly found himself all alone. The stranger whose cries he had raced to help was nowhere to be seen perhaps consumed by the storm, his magick reserves were scraping rock bottom, and he had a feeling that if he had no magick left to give Atlahua would find his blood and life equal trade. Another mournful cry, raspy and easily drowned out by the storm, “forgive my weakness”. It was a plea with no true recipient in mind, an apology to the she-wolf he couldn’t save and a cry for mercy to the God he would not give his life to. Battered and broken, Sage turned towards the forest and fled.

(-exit-).

"Speaking"


Table @ Centience
Reply





Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2020 MyBB Group.